Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

FALLING LEAVES - dedicated to my dad :)

True story.
My parents were recently separated...
i was 11.
my mom was remarried to a stranger...who had suddenly become my step dad.
i was sent to the boarding school,to be away from the tensions going on.
It was a lonely afternoon in my childhood.
I was sitting under a tree.
A leaf fell on my head.
For some reason i just made up a myth there and started believing that if u catch a falling leaf,
its lucky.
till date i dont know why that happened...i guess i just needed some luck on my side.
I started throwing stones at the tree.
Hoping that one leaf might fall off and i might catch some luck :)
Many leaves fell...i dint catch any :(
I was sad..:(
i went back to my hostel and had a nice sleep...and forgot about that whole incidence until today.
i am 19 now...i was sitting under a tree.
A leaf fell right into my hand and i was suddenly reminded of the childhood myth i made.
I asked myself...What should i wish for?
The answer i got was..i have everything :)
I cant wish for anything more.
the stranger mom married to is MY SUPERMAN now!
He has given me everything i could only wish for.
I LOVE YOU DAD :')  YOU MY SUPERMAN :')

10 comments:

srilakshmi said...

Beautiful... SO SO beautiful. <3 Even I had the same myth when I was smaller... About good luck in catching a falling leaf. :)

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

thanks...and what about now?
do u need that myth? :)

vikram kumar ranu said...

nostalgic han

Raghu said...

amazing man.........superb :)

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

@vikram : yes man...a good nostalgia :)

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

@raghu : thanks man :D

Rumela said...

:) :) :) I can only smile...

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

:') me too :)

Unknown said...

lovely...i had goose bumps....dats a sweetest gift u cud ever give him... :)

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

goosebumps?seriouslee?when i get goosebumos i never forget that movie or scene in life :) this is the best comment:D