Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

THE COMEDIAN'S LAST LAUGH!

I splash cold water on my face,to hide my warm tears.
I look at myself in the mirror and i see someone crying.
THAT CANT BE ME.I dont cry.I am THE COMEDIAN!
I tell this to myself and i smile.
smile.
smile.
smile.
LAUGH!
Now thats more like it mr.reflection!
I guess this is my last laugh.
Because i am gonna die...MURDERED to be blunt!
Its just a matter of time i suppose.
He is gonna walk in right through the door,try killing me and succeed!
I mean How can i fight a person who can catch a bullet with his hands?
But its not he whos gonna kill me...its gonna be my reflection!
The one that laughs!He laughs at me...he laughed at the society!
He has been a bad person.He has done bad things to women!
He SHOT KIDS!
He used his vigilante costume to satisfy his sadistic thirst!
I have been a nihilist and i deserve it!
...
(door opening sound)
...
That must be him.
Bai Bai world!it was nice knowing you :(
(enters the hall)
...
NO!IS THAT YOU....Peace Painter?
I DID NOT EXPECT YOU!!!!!!!!
YES!Its me...and your blood is my paint tonite! He said
He Punched me and I was gone in a blow!
He squashed my skull like a bug!
a drop of blood falls on my smiley :(
Mixed it with the ground like breaking a stone to soil!
I had been a stone...I was broken!
My face is no more Nor can i laugh!
But i hear something
"EDWARD MORGAN BLAKE!THE COMEDIAN!YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD PERSON,
A BAD SOLDIER AND MOST OF ALL A DISAPPOINTING HUSBAND...
YOU HAD IT COMING......FATHER!"
....
He Laughs!


AFTERWORD : the comedian is a character from watchmen.hes a vigilante...a bad one....the movie starts with him being murdered...by someone who u kno by the end of the movie...i twisted the scene as i had to finish this write up and i done have an entire graphic novel to do that :|

1 comment:

gk said...

Nice post..thanks a lot