Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A crying stone

I dont respect people.
They irritate me.
There isnt a single person who has ever impressed me.
NONE!
Walking around people is like walking through mist...you know its gonna disappear someday.
I am tired of asking people to be true.
to be less cocky.
to be nice.
They say who am i to judge them?
who do i think i am?
whats wrong with me?
get the fuck outta here psycho!
I have no answer.
I lost.
to these people...the inferior beings.
everyone under the illusion of how awesome their life is.
let me ask you all a question.
How many true friends do you have?
i am not saying good friends m saying friends who are gonna be there till you die.
Now please dont say 'i dono when m gonna fight with my friends'
SERIOUSLEE!!!!!!!!!
just freaking count the number of friends who you trust more than yourself.
Who you trust so much that no matter what they alwaze gonna be with you.
Till you die.
1....2.............3.....how many do u count?
 you might have 500 friends on facebook but you cant count five now can you?
Its just a mist!
You better realize this fast.
You better have the courage to laugh it out.
to let go.
Or else you just gonna end up being....A CRYING STONE!



2 comments:

Alok Mohanty said...

i am not saying good friends m saying friends who are gonna be there till you die.
^^^The best..

Nikhil Bose Sangle said...

thanks :)